Monday, March 7, 2011

JRC Chat at noon on Tuesday tackles implementation of web tools

Members of the Journal Register Company Idealab, editors, digital ninjas and anyone interested are once again holding another weekly Twitter chat at noon on Tuesday.

We'll be talking about the implementation of digital tools into a workday, namely Google Maps, Google docs (with forms) and timelines. Once again, there will be a lot of links, or - as we say around here - ALOT!

The feed is posted below.  But you can also follow the chat here or here or also here. And you can also check out past chats over here.

If you want to chime in, just post a tweet with the hashtag "#jrcchat" so it can automatically appear below, or post a comment in the field at the bottom of the chat.

Bonus! If something seems hard to follow, don't hesitate to ask questions. We're a pretty nice crowd and that's the whole point of the chat.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Ivan,

    Not sure where to post this. But I know if I post here you will see this comment. I look to you as the future of the freeman online for new and innovative ideas. Some good and some not so. But I like thinking outside the box. Having said that, I offer my opinion.

    The story "Two arrested after man shot in Uptown Kingston (with map of affected area, video) (UPDATED)." What I did like was the the mapped area of the scene. And the video that went along with the story. This is a good way to see it as it happens. Maybe you can use dipity w/Ms.Kiersten to keep us posted on a timeline. Sort of keeping us posted on the Kingston School issues and the Matthews issues as current examples

    What I still continue to dislike is the idea that I have to click to finish reading the rest of the story. Especially annoying, is to click and get only a word or sentence to complete the story. Yes, you did tell me why. But still do not like it and now do not click to finish the reading of the rest of story.

    Keep up the good work.

    Thanks
    Lou

    PS: I can not help it. But the word veri was "deava". too funny, lol

    ReplyDelete