You're going to need a Flickr account (You can sign in with Facebook or Google, and if you have a Yahoo! account you already have one).
1. Take photo with phone.
2. Share to Flickr (preferably in the same album) IPhone? You can email photos to Flickr (thanks to Siobhan Connally for the tip) or use the Flickr app. Make sure geolocation is on.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 as needed.
4. Go to Flickr, your photos should be there.
5. Click on a photo and 'Add to map'
You should see something like this. But you want to embed your map to your site, right? Of course!
7. Visit iMapFlickr.com and hit 'Create a map.'
8.Add your user URL, which is http://www.flickr.com/photos/YOURNAME/
You can geotag your photos later too. Find out how to do this.
10. Grab the embed code and paste in your site. You can change the look and settings if you want.